Why Replace Your Bed?
Better Sleep Helps You:
- Reduce Stress
- Have Better Memory
- Increase Concentration
- Have an Easier Work Day
- Build a Strong Immune System
Why Kids Need Sleep
Enough Sleep Helps to:
- Perform Better in School
- Have better Concentration
- Stronger Immune System
- Body Development
- Better Weight Management
How Much Sleep?
Sleep Needed Each Night
- Infants: 14 to 16 hours
- Toddlers/Preschoolers: 12 hours
- School-Age Children: 10 hours
- Adolescents: 9 to 10 hours
Better Sleep For Less Than $1 Per Day
Some Tips for Buying a Mattress
- Keep your height and weight in mind.
- Suffer from back pain? Be sure to pay a little more for a better quality mattress.
Finding Your Best Comfort Solution
- Our mattress specialists are great at matching comfort and style. Come see a mattress specialists to find the best mattress for your room.
- If your mattress is over five years old, please read
Welcome to Peerless Mattress,
"Putting Generations to Sleep Since 1926."
Come See Our New Location At:
4215 Miller Road
Flint, MI 48507
Peerless Mattresses are designed and engineered with the best comfort technology, using the finest components available, carefully handcrafted, right here in Michigan. At Peerless, we put more quality components and less advertising and overhead costs in our mattresses saving you 30% to 35% over national brands.
Visit Peerless Mattress Company at its new location at 4215 Miller Road, Flint, MI, in the Valley Plaza, today. Discover why generations of mid-Michigan families comfortably sleep on a Peerless Mattress.
Providing the area's best mattress value for your good night's sleep, since 1926.